My Goal: To read a talk a day from the General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and blog about it.

I know this will help me but I also hope you will join me in my journey. The principles taught at Conference are true principle of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and will bring you everlasting happiness.



Click on the Title to View Entire Talk
Read it and then feel free to share your favorite quote and why.
Let's learn together!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Inspirational Stories

This is a place to share faith building experiences and inspirational stories.

2 comments:

Juicer Dan said...

This was a pretty amazing conference. My favorite part (not that I don't love being with my family) is going to the Priesthood session all by myself. I sat there taking notes and thinking, "Each of these talks was written just for me!"

Amazing.

Anonymous said...

"When I grew up I wanted to be like Pres. Faust. Perhaps there is still time!" President Eyring said this as he was talking about how much he has prayed over this new calling.

HE is in my prayers - I wish him luck.